Microsoft outlook is one of best application and which is is used by users for several purpose. But sometimes it become inaccessible due to various reasons and after which not easy for any of them to access data. When anyone try to resolve how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 get with different type of error message. Though in order to get rid from such problems it is better for any of them to use PST repair software. It is one of best solution with which it is easy for anyone to get rid from such problems. If you are th one who are facing such type of problems then it is best to use this tool.
About how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 Error
Outlook PST files are very fragile in nature and thus they get corrupted very easily and you can get how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error. The PST corruptions can occur due to unfortunate situations like – lack of required storage space on hard disk , sudden termination of System and Outlook due to power outage or some other such issues, virus infection etc. Anyway whatsoever be the reason for corruption, the sufferer is the affected user who may losses all his significant data. He needs to take quick actions to fix how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 Error and save his important mails and data from how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
Microsoft Outlook is also commonly known as Office Outlook. Actually it is a part of Microsoft Office suite. It is a very popular email client which is widely used by millions of users all over the world. It not only helps users for email communication and sending instant messages but also enables them in personal management by optimizing their time and efforts as it caters to their needs to manage contacts, appointments, tasks, calendars, journals, memo, reminders etc. With advancing technology and trends, Microsoft launches its new version to be in pace with the upcoming techniques. The latest Outlook version is Outlook 2013 which is the successor of Outlook 2010. But due to various issues you can experience how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error with microsoft outlook. And you need to sort out this how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error for smooth performance of your mail system.
Outlook data are stored as PST files in the system where PST stands for Personal Storage Table. These files are located on the local computer and it enables the user to access the Outlook data even in the off-line mode. These PST files can even be protected by password to avoid any unauthorized access to the data. But if any hardware of software failure occurs you can come across how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error and your pst can be corrupted. So you need to take care that you log off from your pst safely and also for hardware and software failure to avoid how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
Possible Causes of how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 Error in Outlook PST files
Outlook is a stand alone application by Microsoft which enables the users for multiple things. It not only send/receive mails and messages, but also aids in managing and optimizing time and efforts as one can save contacts, appointments, reminders, lets see what can be the possible causes of how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
The causes of PST corruption could be due to software issues or some hardware issues too. Discussed below are few common possible causes of PST corruption under 2 heads which can lead to how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
PST corruption due to Hardware issues-:
- Electricity Outage: Many a times, due to sudden power failure, the PC shuts down abruptly, terminating all the running applications including Outlook and then corrupting PST files. And sometimes due to certain error or other problem PC shuts down accidentally and Outlook program is closed abnormally causing errors and corruption in PST files leading to how to import a pst file in outlook 2007.
- Issues in hard disk storage: Due to lack of required space to store PST files on the hard disk, or some other issues with the hard disk may lead to troubles in the Outlook, causing how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
- Networking Device Issues: Any trouble in the network device like cables, line, card, routers etc. then it may lead to corruption of the PST corruption and thus how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
PST Corruption Due to Software issue:
- Virus, Malware or spyware infection: If the PC has been attacked by malwares, then it will attack all the programs, files and folders stored in the PC and thus they may damage PST Files too resulting in Outlook how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
- Shortcoming in Outlook Programs installation: If Outlook has not been installed properly into the PC, then there are chances that on certain
- situations, PST files may get corrupted with occurance of how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.PST oversize file: it is one of the very common reason for how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 PST error. Usually the file size limit for PST file is 2 GB, and when file size exceed this limit, corruption occurs with several errors, including how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 Error.
Manual Method to Fix how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 Error With the use of Scanpst.exe –
Microsoft offers an inbuilt Outlook Repair tool which is technically known as scanpst.exe which is a privileged tool by Microsoft for its Outlook users and can solve your how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem. First and foremost, the users may use this tool that comes by default along with MS Outlook. If you are unable to locate it in your computer, you can easily download it from the official website of Microsoft for free. But it has limited capability and can only repair minimal corruption issues. And most of the times, proves to be of no help and sheer wastage of time and efforts without rectifying your need for fixing how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem.
Limitations of scanpst.exe
Discussed below are few limitation of Scanpst.exe which makes it an incapable tool:
- It can only repair Basic header corruption: this free inbox repair tool is only designed to repair the minor corruption like header issues and cant repair the whole broken file. Therefore it is considered inefficient on Outlook issues.
- It collapses in case of oversize files: if there is an oversize PST file, scanpst.exe collapses as repairing oversize file is beyond its capability and thus result in various errors which results in not solving how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem.
- It shows no error while Outlook complains: It fails to scan errors most of the time and thus reports no error in the PST file, but Outlook keeps complaining.
- It loses few data while recovery : It can not recover the complete data as it loses some part of the data while recovery. It is unable to keep data intact while complicated process of data recovery. It is not a trustworthy tool and you can trust it to solve your how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem and error.
- When scanpst.exe fails to fix how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error repair the PST corruption. Then user is suggested to use the state of art tool Outlook PST repair tool which can solve all the Outlook related issues in no time.
All About Outlook PST Repair Software
Outlook PST Repair Tool is a brilliant third party tool which can deal with any Outlook related issue and fix how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error including all other corruption and associated issues. Discussed below are some distinguished features of the this excellent tool:
- It can repair all broken PST files and emails irrespective of severity level
- It also recovers additional Outlook items like contacts, calendars, tasks and journals etc. solving your how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error.
- It can recover even password protected data
- It also retrieves even accidentally deleted files
- It restores all the data in its original state
- It offers to store data in desired location
- It provides an option to save the data in HTML format
- It can split files to recover oversize PST files
- It has an self descriptive and interactive user interface
- It is an easy-to-use tool which can be run by a novice
- It comes with a free demo version which can test that your how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 is solved.
- Compatible with all Windows editions – Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, 7 and latest Windows 8
- Supports all Outlook platforms – Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, 2000 etc
How Outlook PST Repair Software works to get rid of how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem
Outlook PST Repair Software is a very strong tool as it can even retrieve the password protected files as well as accidentally deleted files. A team of expert and adept software developers have designed this tool with robust algorithms and modern techniques to solve how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 problem at any level. At the same time, it has a self explanatory interface which makes it a simple tool which can be operated by a novice too. Moreover, it is compatible with all Windows as well as all Outlook platforms too. And, if you want to judge its efficiency you can try its free demo version. This demo version will repair all the broken files, fix how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 errors and recover them of most severe form of corruption. Thence-after, it will generate a preview of the recovered files with all details. But it does not comes with an option to save the files. In order to save the repaired and recovered files, you need to purchase the license keys of the software. With this, Outlook how to import a pst file in outlook 2007 error gets resolved and the files are restored back for usage as desired.
How to Use Automatic PST Repair tool to get solution for your search of how to import a pst file in outlook 2007:
Step 1:Download and Install Outlook Repair Tool by using the installation wizard. Next, launch the software
Step 2:Click on the ‘Select Outlook File’ button to browse for the damaged or corrupt PST file that you want to repair and recovery. Now, click on Start button to initiate the scan process of the file.
Step 3:You can see the status of the scan in the progress bar in the bottom of the interface of the software. There is a STOP button as well. You can click on the same to stop the scan whenever you want
Step 4:The scanning will not take more than few minutes as it has great scanning methods that do scanning faster but complete. Soon after the scanning is over, you will see a list of recoverable items in the left pane of the interface. Click any to see the preview of the same
Step 5:Now, choose the items in the left navigation pane and specify a directory or destination to save the recovered items. Click on Save Recovered file button on the top of the window followed by the OK button in order to do this
Step 6:Let the software save all the files chosen in the previous step. Now click on Recover button for the recovery process to start
Step 7:Last but not the least, tool will show you recovery status and information about the destination path along with total file size of the recovered items
By using this automatic software and easy user guide you can get your solution for how to import a pst file in outlook 2007. Get your lost pst data back with these simple steps.